Wednesday 23 November 2011

Underground Update

For those of you who are waiting for the second chapter of Underground, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait a little longer.  I don’t expect to get it finished in time for Friday.  Things at school are picking up in preparation for exams, and it took more time than I expected to get my hands on information I needed for the chapter.  Apparently resources about medical education in Canada in the nineteenth century are hard to come by.  Imagine that. ;)

This weekend, between making outlines for open-book law exams, I’ll be reading the two new books I found at the medical library and hopefully finishing off the chapter.  I've got about a page left, then editing.  

Chapter two will be posted as soon as it is written.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment